Canada Kicks Ass
Seeking Asylum, what countries accept Canadians?...

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 11  Next

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:39 pm

bambu bambu:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
I mean asylum as a Canadian citizen into another country due to a violation or risk someone might face in Canada. For instance, some of our allies probably wouldn't accept a Canadian citizen, as they have labelled us a "safe" country, I am sure other nations would though if there is a legitimate reason and well constructed argument.

So, let me get this straight, you want to seek refuge in another country from percecution in Canada?

No, Canada is one of the few nations foolish enough to accept political refugees from such hell holes as Austrailia or the UK. I don't think any of our allies have sunk to that level yet.

You might try Zimbabwe, or Burkina Faso! They might need a little humour in their lives.

Australia...not quite a hell hole yet. :)

It will be though if the Left-far Left Labor govt gets re-elected on Sept 7.

I just need to figure out the entire "safe" nation rules. Canada is on a list of nations considered as safe, and thus not admissible under Asylum for most of, if not all of the entire Commonwealth.

bambu @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:40 pm

I mean asylum as a Canadian citizen into another country due to a violation or risk someone might face in Canada. For instance, some of our allies probably wouldn't accept a Canadian citizen, as they have labelled us a "safe" country, I am sure other nations would though if there is a legitimate reason and well constructed argument.

What I am seeking is a site or reference that lists which nations would or even have in the past already accepted a Canadian. I am on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and there isn't even an email contact (surprise) to which I can try and reach them. There is a 1-888 number which is essentially for those applying to stay in Canada, citizenship and the like.

due to a violation or risk someone might face in Canada.

#####

What type of violation or risk are you speaking about?

peck420 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm

The wheels on the bus go round and round! Round and round! Round and round!

The wheels on the bus go round and round...all the way to crazy town!

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:54 pm

bambu bambu:

What I am seeking is a site or reference that lists which nations would or even have in the past already accepted a Canadian. I am on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and there isn't even an email contact (surprise) to which I can try and reach them. There is a 1-888 number which is essentially for those applying to stay in Canada, citizenship and the like.

due to a violation or risk someone might face in Canada.

#####

What type of violation or risk are you speaking about?

See the link I provided earlier in the thread it provides the entire story, up to the latest appeal I put forward to the DHS in the U.S. I have since been in contact with Eric Holder and will have to consider litigation in the U.S to challenge the unsuccessful appeal in court.

In my lawsuit in Canada, I challenged the government on about 3-4 Charter violations, some are quite obvious such as the right to work, mobility rights which have obviously been restricted. Furthermore, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights applies to all citizens, I have a file opened up with the UN HRC that I was told I could always refer to in the future if I needed to pursue such avenues.

It's a pretty simple concept really. If you have an issue with a citizen you confront them with that issue and you charge them and take them to court. This is not the way the system works if they paint you as some sort of "ideological" threat, as the federal police love to do. It's a great business model for the immoral as their word is God. They in effect open up a dossier on you and operate covertly. This is particularly disgusting in my case as I have begged and pleaded with them for transparency and accountability. Instead of improving my circumstance it made it much worse.

What scares me quite frankly is how some people aggressively attack me as if I am the criminal here. As if this type of activity against a citizen is justifiable as they nod their head and scream for my blood. I know this is the internet and anyone could post a rebuttal, from the local sheriff to the federal agent, but these radical opinions are coming from many of corners in Canada.

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:01 pm

you offer no real evidence, yet you prattle on about how your basic human rights were trampled.

What charter sections exactly? Why were you attacked by police? these are questions you have not answered at all, so of course you are going to get scrutinized, offer up evidence or go stand on another soap box, for you will find no allies here.

peck420 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Shocked,

What ethnicity are you?

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:09 pm

I posted the link to my story earlier in the thread. Read it to understand more, or simply add what you can to the question about Asylum options for Canadians.

Brenda @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:16 pm

See, and that is the reason why asylum is not an option. You have the right to sue, your issue is now a court case, and you are free to post and talk about your 'thing'. You're not afraid for your life, nor do you have any reason to.

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Brenda Brenda:
See, and that is the reason why asylum is not an option. You have the right to sue, your issue is now a court case, and you are free to post and talk about your 'thing'. You're not afraid for your life, nor do you have any reason to.

I've been threatened on three occasions and persecution and danger comes in many forms not just direct violence. I was told by the U.N that I needed to attempt to resolve my issue domestically first; including through legal means, before an International concern could be raised.

Here is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Different countries have different criteria for granting asylum. A free and democratic country one day can change drastically the next. One person might be allowed to be free, another persecuted as I am claiming for no other reason than the state to maintain their status quo and attempt to silence what I have experienced. If you do some research on Grant Bristow, the undercover CSIS agent who funded the Heritage Front (later known as Nathan Black in Edmonton) you might get a better understanding of just how self serving these agencies can be.

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm

So you consorted (called) the Heritage Front after a group of Black Teens beat and robbed you and you wonder why you are being monitored? The Heritage Front is a hate group. I'd monitor you too. No sympathy.

The rest of your alleged story, in my opinion is the ramblings of a person with a severe authority issues, again your word with little or no evidence to back it up.

If you have all this evidence of police corruption, why not come forward with it? why not go to the media? Instead you post on forums... suspicious indeed.

Brenda @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Why would I do research?
I don't even understand what your question is when you have all the answers anyway?

And you ignore any reply that makes sense, simply because that means it would take effort.

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Just for the record, if I got beat and robbed by black teens, calling a group like the Heritage Front wouldn't even enter my mind.

You should go and use your Stormfront forum account and cry to them. They will totally care about your plight, who knows maybe one will know where you can go.

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 pm

I called them at the behest of someone who gave me the number. I was never a member of the group, hardly knew what they stood for and ultimately it was CSIS themselves who were encouraging violence against minorities and the like, but I am sure you have sympathy for them right? Furthermore, since when did some unfounded and erroneous accusations become the law of the land that allowed for employment interference and threats by the state? You must be left wing...FAR left wing...

I have a file from CSIS redacted. I offered them an opportunity to get off of the charges by signing an affidavit stating they were not involved, they refused. Your opinion is thankfully not of the majority and I have had almost 4000 views of that posting thanks to it being spread by others. Now the E.U and America are aware and I will continue this fight in spite of your obvious disapproval. You can be sure there is plenty of exposure to go around, you live RIGHT in the neck of the woods where you will find many CSIS agents.

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Again allegations without proof. I'm not as far left as you think I am, for most law and order issues I'm Hard Right, but thank you, oh and before I forget, the typical FAR left wing response for your little tale of woe would be to believe you call my MP and demand an investigation into CSIS, not to call you a retarded ass, like I am.

All we have is your word, no evidence. Quite frankly I don't think your word is worth very much.

Brenda @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Now you are stalking people online as well?? :roll:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 11  Next