Canada Kicks Ass
The Walking Dead: Season Six Discussion Thread

Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  21 ... 25  Next

Thanos @ Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Yeah, that was a bad story botch. Even an automatic rifle would have shredded the jeep completely at that range. Same with Carol behind the truck because if a couple of those rifles were 5.56 or 7.62 instead of .223 at least some of the bullets should have gone right through the vehicle without much difficult, considering that she and the bad guys were only about 20-25 yards away from each other.

BRAH @ Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:07 pm

:evil:

herbie @ Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:43 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
This just in: .50 cal Browning HMG will barely scratch the paint of Jeep Wrangler at zero range. It seems one of the unexpected benefits of the zombie apocalypse is that somehow all vehicles have become completely impervious to bullets.

I wish this show would hire writers who actually gave a fuck about the genre and subject matter.

Just Jeeps.
They're not like mortal vehicles, that's why we buy them :D

BeaverFever @ Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:25 pm

.50 cal can’t penetrate a jeep and RPG round will explode in a multidirectional orange fireball upon contact with a human body. Someone should call the pentagon and make sure they know...they might be completely unaware that armour-piercing munitions don’t work!

herbie @ Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Hell it's TV. You could pretend the .50 cal rounds hit at an angle but you can't hold a housecat that doesn't want to be held, zombies eating a tiger was the 'jump the shark' moment for me.

Tack on zombies can't bite through leather armour but they can bite through a horse and tiger?

Thanos @ Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Sometimes it seems like this Rick guy just doesn't think things through before he does them. Confronting the Heapster's Post-Apocalyptic Weirdo Artist Collective by himself with only a handful of Polaroids, after they've already backstabbed him once, was on the same lines as Baldrick in Blackadder saying "I've got a cunning plan". Except kind of dumber.

BeaverFever @ Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. But the whole tiger thing (and the Kings whole schtick) was kinda dumb to begin with so I wasn’t sad to see it removed from the story.

BRAH @ Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:10 am

Rick's got a plan.

xerxes @ Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:37 am

It’s a plan no one seems to be following. Sadly seems to be jumping the gun over at the sanctuary. Carl is off taking a stroll through the woods to find some guy just has to kill every zombie he sees. It’s just like last season. “We have to stick together and see out our plan. Now half of you principals go off and do your own thing.”

BeaverFever @ Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:53 am

xerxes xerxes:
It’s a plan no one seems to be following. Sadly seems to be jumping the gun over at the sanctuary. Carl is off taking a stroll through the woods to find some guy just has to kill every zombie he sees. It’s just like last season. “We have to stick together and see out our plan. Now half of you principals go off and do your own thing.”

“Also feel free to go on your own poorly thought out suicide mission that’s not only doomed to fail but puts our actual battle plans in jeopardy and likely to get rest of us killed because bravery and stupidity are the exact same thing”.

xerxes @ Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:25 am

Another thing that’s been bothering me this season is where did all these guns come from? Last season they were hard pressed to find any and now they have a diverse arsenal at the their disposal. AK’s, M4’s, M16’s, an M14 if I saw right plus MP5’s and 10’s.

BRAH @ Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:27 am

xerxes xerxes:

Some of Rick's plans are questionable such as leading the Walkers out of the rock quarry. They were contained and more could have been lead there. One thing that has never been addressed on the series was the safety of nuclear plants and over a period of time would they have China Syndrome meltdown?

xerxes @ Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Well mid season went down tonight and it was just as lame as every other episode this half season. It jumped around with wanton disregard to pacing and logic, people just went off on their own tangents regardless of what’s happening elsewhere and everyone was stupid.

Especially with what was revealed to have happened to Carl. It was never shown how that happened just implied and that’s just lazy writing. So much in this season annoyed so much than any idiocy that’s gone on before. There’s still a lot of story to tell but I worry that the writing and directing is going to sink this show.

herbie @ Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Series rapidly turned to shit.

$1:
It jumped around with wanton disregard to pacing and logic

AFAIC it jumped clean over the shark. But I'll force myself to watch it again after Christmas and hope that the series ends. Hopefully not as stupidly as Lost...

BRAH @ Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:52 am

COOOOOOOOORAL! 8O

Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  21 ... 25  Next