Canada Kicks Ass
Best Beer in Canada

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 9  Next

Pimpbrewski @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:23 pm

This was at one of our office parties. I guess she went a little overboard lol !!!!!!!

Proculation @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:28 pm

Franky Franky:
Proculation Proculation:
Labatt 50 !!!
One of the best beer ever !

8)

I have heard of Labatts 50, although it has a bit of aftertaste to it. I am a Labatts man myself but I usually stick to the old classic BLUE.

Blue has a taste a can't stand..
Can't describe it but it's the kind of beer i will only take if there's only that left.

Proculation @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:38 pm

I went drinking in Montreal recently with a friend and that's what happened:
(actual picture)

Tman1 @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:40 pm

Haha, all of you are light weights, passing out like that.. you should be ashamed of yourselves. Like I said, I have this damn pic that has Frankys name written all over it but I cant post it for some reason.

Proculation @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:46 pm

Just to clarify the situation, I was TAKING the picture,
But we found this couch on the way home like 1km away and brought it home.
:lol:

Tman1 @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:47 pm

Proculation Proculation:
Just to clarify the situation, I was TAKING the picture,
But we found this couch on the way home like 1km away and brought it home.
:lol:

Nahh Proculations a light weight

Proculation @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:52 pm

You're up to deal with a french canadian liver ?? 8)

Pimpbrewski @ Wed May 11, 2005 9:52 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
Haha, all of you are light weights, passing out like that.. you should be ashamed of yourselves. Like I said, I have this damn pic that has Frankys name written all over it but I cant post it for some reason.

Darn it son............ are ya too drunk to post it????????

Tman1 @ Wed May 11, 2005 10:01 pm

Franky Franky:
Tman1 Tman1:

Darn it son............ are ya too drunk to post it????????

LOL Franky, cmon you light weight, I would WASTE you in a drinking contest................until I puked at least. Cmon Franky, let the men lead and the boys fall back, picking up the men that are supposed to lead.

Pimpbrewski @ Wed May 11, 2005 10:04 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
LOL Franky, cmon you light weight, I would WASTE you in a drinking contest................until I puked at least. Cmon Franky, let the men lead and the boys fall back, picking up the men that are supposed to lead.

Shit...... Who the f**k do you think you are anyways???????

Kidding aside, man, I don't know who would win, but one thing is for sure, I can keep up with the best of them lol !!!!!!!!!!!

spikedriver @ Wed May 11, 2005 10:07 pm

Franky how did you get the pic of my wife at the company picnic last summer. She's going to kill me cause I told her I wouldn't post it on the internet.

Damn kids were into my log in again I suspect.

Labatts 50 weight beer. Didn't know they still made it.

Alpine, for canadian and the stuff in the Green bottles for German beer.

I once turned and accidentially spilled a drink on some hottie. her top went immediately transparent. Was about to spill the second glass when she told me she didn't mind getting wet but she prefered to be having fun doing it.

Who in their right or drunk mind could argue with that logic.

Tman1 @ Wed May 11, 2005 10:09 pm

Franky Franky:
Tman1 Tman1:

Shit...... Who the f**k do you think you are anyways???????

Kidding aside, man, I don't know who would win, but one thing is for sure, I can keep up with the best of them lol !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, calm down, Kudos to you for sticking up for your drinking rights, in my opinon,that is more important than these federal politic rights now ya here.

Tman1 @ Wed May 11, 2005 10:10 pm

spikedriver spikedriver:
Franky how did you get the pic of my wife at the company picnic last summer. She's going to kill me cause I told her I wouldn't post it on the internet.

Damn kids were into my log in again I suspect.

Labatts 50 weight beer. Didn't know they still made it.

Alpine, for canadian and the stuff in the Green bottles for German beer.

I once turned and accidentially spilled a drink on some hottie. her top went immediately transparent. Was about to spill the second glass when she told me she didn't mind getting wet but she prefered to be having fun doing it.

Who in their right or drunk mind could argue with that logic.

Safe Sex?

Pimpbrewski @ Wed May 11, 2005 10:13 pm

spikedriver spikedriver:

Man, that was your wife???? So how is your wife doing? Before she passed out, she kept telling me that she loved me. I guess, I wasn't supposed to say anything. Forget it then. :lol:

Pimpbrewski @ Wed May 11, 2005 10:14 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
LOL, calm down, Kudos to you for sticking up for your drinking rights, in my opinon,that is more important than these federal politic rights now ya here.

I was kidding dude :lol: :lol: :lol: [BB] [BB] [BB]

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 9  Next