Canada Kicks Ass
I want one...

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next

DrCaleb @ Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:54 am

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Thermaltake DPS G Titanium. :)

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... 6817153304

The bonus is that the cables all come sleeved, with transparent combs for show.

Gah that yellow bar kills it for me.

It's in the back. There is a top to bottom divider through the middle of the case, you don't see the radiators and things that are back there, including the power supply.

But the power supply does have a USB interface for management and problem diagnosis. I didn't expect that either. I should be able to fire this beast up, finally, on the weekend.

I'm expecting one more package from UPS today, with the monitor able flow sensors and inline temperature sensors for the water cooling loops. Friday is payday, and I'll be able to afford the M.2 PCI X4 SSDs. Installation will commence shortly after! Another nerdgasm!

Tricks @ Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Thermaltake DPS G Titanium. :)

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... 6817153304

The bonus is that the cables all come sleeved, with transparent combs for show.

Gah that yellow bar kills it for me.

It's in the back. There is a top to bottom divider through the middle of the case, you don't see the radiators and things that are back there, including the power supply.

But the power supply does have a USB interface for management and problem diagnosis. I didn't expect that either. I should be able to fire this beast up, finally, on the weekend.

I'm expecting one more package from UPS today, with the monitor able flow sensors and inline temperature sensors for the water cooling loops. Friday is payday, and I'll be able to afford the M.2 PCI X4 SSDs. Installation will commence shortly after! Another nerdgasm!

[drool] I just picked up an m.2 ssd, and I've been too lazy to do a fresh install. Hopefully this week.

DrCaleb @ Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:02 am

Tricks Tricks:
[drool] I just picked up an m.2 ssd, and I've been too lazy to do a fresh install. Hopefully this week.

I didn't know there are 2 standards for M.2! I'm lucky, because my mainboard supports both standards.

One kind goes on the SATA bus, the other on the PCI X4 bus. Guess which one I'm getting? [drool]

Tricks @ Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:13 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Tricks Tricks:

I didn't know there are 2 standards for M.2! I'm lucky, because my mainboard supports both standards.

One kind goes on the SATA bus, the other on the PCI X4 bus. Guess which one I'm getting? [drool]

PCI X4 for sure. I ran into the problem doing builds for people, and they weren't sure which kind their boards had. Saved a lot of people headaches knowing that bit of info :lol:

martin14 @ Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 am

‘The most obnoxious vehicle ever built': Ripsaw reveals special single seater, 1500 horsepower edition of its offroad 'sports tank'

Originally developed to help to avoid IEDs, has become a hit with car enthusiasts
New single seater version has a hugely updated 1500 horsepower engine and improved suspension

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z54WNZhC6N

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:31 am

^^ They had one on (??) last week's "Grand Tour".

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:23 am

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/01 ... rsoft-gun/

+5 if you get the movie reference. ;)

raydan @ Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:27 pm

[huh]

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:29 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

So, the real question is. How long did it take for the Hamster to crash it? :lol:

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:42 pm

raydan raydan:
[huh]

It ain't just you, Ray! [B-o]

DrCaleb @ Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:30 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

So, the real question is. How long did it take for the Hamster to crash it? :lol:

He didn't!

He took it for a romp through Dubai, and crashed it through a shopping mall. But neither Hammond nor the vehicle were hurt. And a BMW was hurt a bit, IIRC.

DrCaleb @ Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
raydan raydan:
[huh]

It ain't just you, Ray! [B-o]

BRAH @ Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:40 am

"6.2L supercharged OHV 16-valve V-8/808 hp @ 6,300 rpm, 717 lb-ft @ 4,500 rpm"
[drool]

DrCaleb @ Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:47 am

New computer is coming along well. Should have the last component by Friday.

{has nerdgasm}

IMG_20180203_110408 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20180203_110408 - Copy.jpg [ 851.31 KiB | Viewed 156 times ]

DrCaleb @ Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:47 am

‘Lancia’ Stratos to return as Ferrari-based supercar

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next