Canada Kicks Ass
The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Previous  1 ... 1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650 ... 1691  Next

Scape @ Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:20 pm

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:35 am

Got a case of 'trigger finger' from working from home. Fuck that hurts! Try closing my fist, and at a certain point one finger locks shut. And I can't unlock it without the help of my other hand!

Got a fucking cortisone injection. Weirdest fucking feeling! They inject it into the affected tendon, and it expands, and stays that way for a couple weeks. It doesn't hurt, but it doesn't feel normal. Hopefully it gets fucking better.

And for our southern cousins; I called for an appointment with my Doctor - had one 2 days later. He emailed me the treatment order, I made the appointment the next day. It was a newly opened private clinic, I had the procedure on scheduled time and it took less than 20 minutes including all the Covid precautions.

Total cost to me - $0.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:56 am

And now, a local farmer has decided to fucking spray his field with liquid pig manure in the 30 degree heat where everyone has to have their fucking windows open.

FUCK!

herbie @ Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:42 am

Used to live in Langley near a huge radio field for the airport. Farmer had use of the field and would spray it with pig manure on the hottest days of summer so the whole subdivision reeked!

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:20 am

It has that certain fucking twang to it that horseshit and bullshit don't.

I'm sure there is a politician joke in there somewhere.

raydan @ Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:29 pm

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:58 am

Fucking insurance company. I just paid them almost $5000 for the year (they only bill annually, and paid in full) and they so fucking kindly let me know that because of the Covid, and me working from home, that they would refund me the difference in premiums for the year because of reduced risk.

A whole fucking $69. :evil:

raydan @ Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:31 pm

Don't fuck with these guys.

Martin15 @ Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:30 pm

And that's it, FUCK YOU PENGUINS, YOU'RE GONE !!! ROTFL

Now, if they get Lafreniere, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed. :lol:

Strutz @ Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Martin15 Martin15:
And that's it, FUCK YOU PENGUINS, YOU'RE GONE !!! ROTFL

Now, if they get Lafreniere, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed. :lol:

That was a pretty fucking good game. Glad to see Montreal move on.

Strutz @ Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:54 pm

I have a fucking appt tomorrow afternoon for a surgical procedure I'm fucking dreading. Virus concerns only add to the anxiety I'm feeling anyway.

I made the mistake of looking it up on the fucking internet and finding all sorts of shit about the procedure, recovery, yada yada and now I'm a bundle of fucking nerves. Maybe almost better to get worked up then when it all goes smoothly I'll say hey, no big fucking deal. If it goes smoothly. Oy.

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:27 am

Hope it goes well! I got all uppity too, then I realized these things give you the worst fucking case. Best case is that it will be relatively smooth and problem free. Trust they are professionals, and by doing their job your procedure will be that much easier. :rock:

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:31 am

Fucking plumbers. Who the fuck do they thing they are? Brain surgeons?

Last time I called one, they quoted me $700 to put valves on the water lines so I could turn the water off and replace a sink. I did the same thing myself for $50.

Now I call them for a bigger problem, and most won't even do the work. One quoted me $5000 - $5500 to fix a leak. "We have to pull out insulation, and there are sanitary concerns, and we have to set up a Covid shelter . . ." Fuck that. I sourced the parts I need for about $500. Fuck them.

DrCaleb @ Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:17 am

Well fuck a doodle doo!

Got a quote from a plumber on a little job that needs doing because my arthritic back didn't want me to fucking do it. They quoted $5k. 8O How do they even stay in business? It must be corporations willing to pay for that shit. Not the first time I've had a fucking outrageous quote for what becomes a medium effort DIY project.

So I bought insulation, the parts, and spent a couple hours ripping out the insulation under the house. Spent about $500 total, including $400 for foam insulation. Should be finished the work by the weekend.

Fuck plumbers.

Thanos @ Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:20 am

At that rate their basic charge plus travel costs must be up in the range of $300 per fucking hour. Jayzus... :roll:

Previous  1 ... 1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650 ... 1691  Next