Canada Kicks Ass
Quebec Elections

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

BluesBud @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:34 pm

With the last polls counted Jean Charest has now made a come back and has won his Sherbrook riding seat.

http://www.cbc.ca/quebecvotes2007/riding/111

AKZ @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:36 pm

Bodah Bodah:
Elvis Elvis:
Mets ça dans ta pipe AKZ le parti liberal du Québec est en train de devenire le parti des anglais avec moin de 24% dans le Québec Français :twisted: et ça sa veux dire un gouvernement minoritaire PQ avec ADQ comme opposition officiel et le PLQ dans le dalot.

Translation:

The Quebec liberal party is really a party that represents "english" Canada or "english" Quebec. Either way the fact that they lead the polls means that Quebec are still slaves under their English masters.

Once the left and the right of the "pure laine" of quebec society unite, only then can we shed ourselves from our shackles and become the envy of North America !!!!

yadda yadda yadda ....

Go back to 1759 to get a better understanding of where this angst comes from.

HéHéHéHé, guess that is not what happened at all. Elvis had at least one thing right. That being the ADQ being the official opposition. As for the rest, the PQ got screwed big times [BF] Good !!!!!!

RUEZ RUEZ:
So is the ADQ a seperatist party? I thought they were, but I read some literature from their website and it said they don't want to have a seperation referendum. I didn't like the part about Quebec first Canada second though. What up with that?

RUEZ RUEZ:
Thanks. I kind of got the idea that they weren't very Canada friendly.

RUEZ RUEZ:
Ah shit ya. Jean Charest is in second place in his own riding. I'd laugh if he lost.

Ruez, 1st of all, The ADQ is not a separatist party. Dumont made it quite clear that he would not go for a referendum. He is more of an autonomist.

Also, your posts don't quite make sense :? You are assuming that the ADQ is a separatist party and not so much friendly to Canada. Yet, you don't want Charest re-elected. Who is it that you want? There are not many other options.

Not trying to criticize you in any way. Only pointing out a few issues. Also, maybe helping you better understand the political aspect in Quebec.

Nick-the-Canadian Nick-the-Canadian:
AKZ AKZ:
As it stands right now, It will be most likely be a minority government by the PLQ.

The ADQ is really getting momentum. WOW! This is actually pretty good.

As long as the PQ is in the basement, this is all that really matters (héhéhéhéhé) :lol:

The PQ cannot even get 30%, which is really shameful. So there you go Elvis, go cry with your separatist friends. [laughat]

Oh man, I am laughing my ass off over here. This is great to see the PQ drowning like that. Awesome !!! ROTFL

[BB] [flag] [BB] [flag] [BB] [flag] [BB] [flag]

R=UP

That's right Nick. Still laughing at the PQ. Not only the PQ did not get the leadership, they cannot even get the official opposition. Funny how Boisclair is suddenly not talking about any refederendum :roll: ``On veut un pays``..... My ass! [but] This is still too funny to see separatists cry out in defeat! Man oh! Man, this is great.

B-E @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:39 pm

BluesBud BluesBud:
With the last polls counted Jean Charest has now made a come back and has won his Sherbrook riding seat.

There's no way he'll remain the leader. He wasted a 4 years God-given mandate, failed to achieve anything worthwhile and he is the main reason why his party scored so low. And this is coming from a member of his own party.

Also, Dumond's speach sucks. He's not used to this I guess. But it'll come around with time. :twisted:

Arctic_Menace @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:44 pm

$1:
I'm new to this forum. We can write in both french and english? Is everyone somehow bilingual?

I believe we have a Francophone section, but a handful of our members(comme moi), can sorta speak french, are Quebecois or Anglos who are really good at French...

In other words, feel free to post in whatever of our two official languages you prefer. This is a free country after all. :wink:

BluesBud @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:45 pm

I agree but at least they are not going in to a new minority without a leader.

B-E @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:48 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
$1:
I'm new to this forum. We can write in both french and english? Is everyone somehow bilingual?

I believe we have a Francophone section, but a handful of our members(comme moi), can sorta speak french, are Quebecois or Anglos who are really good at French...

In other words, feel free to post in whatever of our two official languages you prefer. This is a free country after all. :wink:

My experience tells me that most forums are horrible ruthless fascist entities, hehe. But thanks a lot for the tips. :)

camerontech @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:04 pm

on peux parler en francais ici, beaucoup des membres qui post sur le thread de Quebec parle francais.

damn, that was harder than it should of been. I can read french perfectly but writing is getting tougher every year.

anyways, LOL at the PQ coming in 3rd.
XD

Scape @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:05 pm

So Harper isn't the only one with a minority now. ADQ rise bodes well for Harper and an election kick off. We may all be at the polls in weeks now.

Numure @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:25 pm

B-E B-E:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
$1:

My experience tells me that most forums are horrible ruthless fascist entities, hehe. But thanks a lot for the tips. :)

Even us francophones, communicate in english most of the time. We only post in french when we speak to each other.

Numure @ Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:27 pm

B-E B-E:
Can we safely assume that this is the end of our separatiste nightmare?

No, sorry. All I see is a new constitutional deal around the corner. After Harper gets re-elected, of course.

And another factor, that remains to be seen. Most ADQ candidates don't hide the fact that they would vote yes come a referendum. This minority governement will be intresting, to say the least.

Poisson @ Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:30 am

Frankly I'm quite surprised with ADQ's performance.

I was hoping for a PQ minority, but I could've settled the Liberal minority without Charest leading it.

Oh well, at least I kinda got what I wished...a minority government. :roll:

BluesBud BluesBud:

http://www.cbc.ca/quebecvotes2007/riding/111

Pity, it could've made my day to seeing him losing his seat.

Poisson @ Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:40 am

AKZ AKZ:
Bodah Bodah:
Elvis Elvis:
Mets ça dans ta pipe AKZ le parti liberal du Québec est en train de devenire le parti des anglais avec moin de 24% dans le Québec Français :twisted: et ça sa veux dire un gouvernement minoritaire PQ avec ADQ comme opposition officiel et le PLQ dans le dalot.

Translation:

The Quebec liberal party is really a party that represents "english" Canada or "english" Quebec. Either way the fact that they lead the polls means that Quebec are still slaves under their English masters.

Once the left and the right of the "pure laine" of quebec society unite, only then can we shed ourselves from our shackles and become the envy of North America !!!!

yadda yadda yadda ....

Go back to 1759 to get a better understanding of where this angst comes from.

HéHéHéHé, guess that is not what happened at all. Elvis had at least one thing right. That being the ADQ being the official opposition. As for the rest, the PQ got screwed big times [BF] Good !!!!!!

RUEZ RUEZ:
So is the ADQ a seperatist party? I thought they were, but I read some literature from their website and it said they don't want to have a seperation referendum. I didn't like the part about Quebec first Canada second though. What up with that?

RUEZ RUEZ:
Thanks. I kind of got the idea that they weren'
t very Canada friendly.

RUEZ RUEZ:
Ah shit ya. Jean Charest is in second place in his own riding. I'd laugh if he lost.

Ruez, 1st of all, The ADQ is not a separatist party. Dumont made it quite clear that he would not go for a referendum. He is more of an autonomist.

Also, your posts don't quite make sense :? You are assuming that the ADQ is a separatist party and not so much friendly to Canada. Yet, you don't want Charest re-elected. Who is it that you want? There are not many other options.

Not trying to criticize you in any way. Only pointing out a few issues. Also, maybe helping you better understand the political aspect in Quebec.

Nick-the-Canadian Nick-the-Canadian:
AKZ AKZ:
As it stands right now, It will be most likely be a minority government by the PLQ.

The ADQ is really getting momentum. WOW! This is actually pretty good.

As long as the PQ is in the basement, this is all that really matters (héhéhéhéhé) :lol:

The PQ cannot even get 30%, which is really shameful. So there you go Elvis, go cry with your separatist friends. [laughat]

Oh man, I am laughing my ass off over here. This is great to see the PQ drowning like that. Awesome !!! ROTFL

[BB] [flag] [BB] [flag] [BB] [flag] [BB] [flag]

R=UP

That's right Nick. Still laughing at the PQ. Not only the PQ did not get the leadership, they cannot even get the official opposition. Funny how Boisclair is suddenly not talking about any refederendum :roll: ``On veut un pays``..... My ass! [but] This is still too funny to see separatists cry out in defeat! Man oh! Man, this is great.

Grow up. I'm no separatist but acting all immature isn't going to make you a better Canadian. I know you don't agree with their views, but we have to learn respect the differences.

:roll:

And don't count on that PQ days are over. Quebec nationalism isn't going to disappear over night...hell it has been around since the beginning of the Canadian confederation.

Proculation @ Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:06 am

Separatists third !!! OMG I'm so happy ! I'm a ADQ militant and i thought we would have aroudn 15-20 ridings.... 41 and the official opposition... WOW !!!!

PQ is now a third party ! :)

-Mario- @ Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:12 am

Nice to see that the PQ are dead last.... Maybe Boiclair should have stayed in the closet.. :P

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next