Canada Kicks Ass
Is Heaven and HELL Buncha baloney?

1  2  3  4  5 ... 13  Next

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:31 pm

What IF it's all true.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:32 pm

That's kinda scary.

Regina @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:34 pm

It'll be a surprise to some and a shock to others.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:42 pm

Is the God's plan of salvation through Jesus Christ. by Roams 10;8-10, just a buncha DOG POOP? What IF, it ISN'T

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:49 pm

(Shudders)

twister @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:52 pm

We will all know in good time my son.. in good time.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:58 pm

We have to get it right the first time. There is no second time around. Once somebody kicks the Bucket, thats it. We can't tell God,"Sorry I didn't do it right, ok, I'll go back now. And I'll go by your plan now, thank you. Bye, bye, now. The Bible says" after death then the judgement. he has a plan of escape that is free and simple. bible says" How can we ESCAPE if we neglect so GREAT of SALVATION."

sandorski @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:03 pm

yes

twister @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:31 pm

So long as at the end of it all You last words aren't , "wow.. you know the jews were right.. damn."

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:37 pm

Hmmm?

Scrappy @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:29 pm

I'd love to ask a "Suicide Bomber" who blows up innocents in the name of his god how he's enjoying the heat and eternal damnation instead of virgins or is that grapes. My the souls he murdered scream loudly second upon second for everlasting hell.

I'd ask the same question to any killer who murders others.

Yes I believe in Heaven and Hell.

xerxes @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:54 pm

Personally, I've always had a harder time believing in Satan than in Hell. Maybe it's just my inner cynic, but I've found the idea of a being whose sole purpose is to make us do what is displeasing to God a cheap cop-out.

"It wasn't really my fault, the Devil made me do it!"

Bodah @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:47 pm

$1:
Is Heaven and HELL Buncha baloney?

IMO .... yes.

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:51 pm

Spreading the word of God through fear of the unknown... gotta love Theists.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:06 pm

Through fear? Hardly, you are entitled to your opinion. God himself has given you a freewill. Either take the plan of God or not. But, your blood is not on my hands. Bible says, to us. "IF you DO NOT warn them, I will require THEIR BLOOD on your HANDS."

1  2  3  4  5 ... 13  Next