Canada Kicks Ass
Merged - Paul and the Seals

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

xerxes @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:39 pm

I saw it too. Wow. (Note to self: don't piss off Newf's).

Scape @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:58 pm

You are not the only one

I am trying to find the video will post asap. Danny did very well.

Right hand side

fatbasturd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:40 pm

Ruxpercnd Ruxpercnd:
A little video: Heather Mills, McCartney goes toe to toe with a Canadian government official over the practice of seal hunting (March 3):
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/click ... friday.cnn

Transcript of the Larry King show with Paul, Heather and Danny:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.01.html

Wow I am really surprised that CNN acually showed Danny from a honest perspective :D

figfarmer @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:54 pm

Check this out. End The Canadian Seal Hunt

danikyvor @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:10 pm

I don't understand how killing a seal is any different than the mass slaughterhouses for cows and pigs and chickens??? Or people who like veal, you know that's a BABY COW you're eating!! God, everyone who's protesting this are hypocrites, not just *some* Americans.

fatbasturd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:19 pm

I signed it :wink:

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:33 pm

lol, I hate the hunt, but damn! That is fuckin' hilarious!!!!!! :lol: Kudo's! :wink:

Before they criticise us, they need to clean up their own messes.....

And somehow, I don't think that Harper is going stop it any time soon....

These people are seriously disillusioned....

fatbasturd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:38 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:

R=UP R=UP R=UP R=UP R=UP

RIGHT ON!

I like this one......

$1:
60,963 12:08 pm PST, Mar 4 Anonymous Michigan United States I AM BOYCOTTING CANADA FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE & WISH THE WORST DEATH FOR ALL THOSE THAT MURDER THE SEALS.....

I think we'll do ok without him....... :wink:

I signed too!

HEHEHEHEHE sweet ...go the thank Danny thread and send him some support :D

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:38 pm

Okay, why the fuck aren't these people getting mad at the Iraq war and other injustices? Sheesh......

And look what this Australian said:

Anonymous Australian... Anonymous Australian...:
61,051 2:16 pm PST, Mar 4 james mimnagh Australia There is no need for this slaughter in a civilised country with other means of income. Canada is one of the world's richest nations, seal touruism could bring in more revenue than the culling

Yeah, we're gonna get alot of people to trek their asses up to the Arctic.... :roll:

Ruxpercnd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:39 pm

Hey! Paul and Heather aren't Yanks! Aren't they Britts?

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:42 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:

R=UP R=UP R=UP R=UP R=UP

RIGHT ON!

I like this one......

$1:
60,963 12:08 pm PST, Mar 4 Anonymous Michigan United States I AM BOYCOTTING CANADA FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE & WISH THE WORST DEATH FOR ALL THOSE THAT MURDER THE SEALS.....

I think we'll do ok without him....... :wink:

I signed too!

AHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: That's hilarious!!!!

For the record though, how many of you are opposed to the seal hunt?

I am. And some good points are presented....but not many..... :wink:

But you have to admit, it is pretty disturbing the way some of these guys slaughter the seals.......But there's too damn many of them.....

fatbasturd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:44 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
Okay, why the fuck aren't these people getting mad at the Iraq war and other injustices? Sheesh......

61,051 2:16 pm PST, Mar 4 james mimnagh Australia There is no need for this slaughter in a civilised country with other means of income. Canada is one of the world's richest nations, seal touruism could bring in more revenue than the culling

Yeah, we're gonna get alot of people to trek their asses up to the Arctic.... :roll:

Some one should tell him about the kangaroo cull they have every year ...before he starts in on Canada

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:46 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:

Some one should tell him about the kangaroo cull they have every year ...before he starts in on Canada

Why is it that the world's biggest hypocrites always come out from hiding when shit like this happens? :roll:

Wullu @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:43 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
dimoreien dimoreien:
I don't understand how killing a seal is any different than the mass slaughterhouses for cows and pigs and chickens???

Do you eat seal on a regular basis? I know I don't.

I don't..seal flipper pie was not my idea of tasty, but lots of folks look forward to their annual flipper pie like some folks look forward toward their once a year lobster feed. There is a thought...where is the international outcry against boiling lobster alive? Oh right..they ain't cute...stoopid me :wink:

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next