Canada Kicks Ass
Merged - Paul and the Seals

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

camerontech @ Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:10 pm

VitaminC VitaminC:
LOL - Did anyone watch the McCartneys vs Danny Williams on Larry King....

It was awesome once Danny came on. I swear if he is ever the leader of the conservative party of Canada I'll vote conservative.....

He totally made fools of the McCartneys....awesome......They really don't have a clue about the seal hunt at all....

I saw some of it, and from what I saw Danny embarrassed the mccarctney's completely. I don't think they were prepared for him tonight

797 @ Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:20 pm

Did anyone else want to bitch slap Heather Mills-McCartney or am I the only one??

Tman1 @ Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:21 pm

Among many other things.....

Tman1 @ Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:26 pm

Yep, and the after effects reminds me of playing Doom II on the hardest setting.

SwampoO @ Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:57 pm

would it make the people complaining about this feel better if they shot them?

bashing them in the nose with that killing device is extremely fast and painless. Just like killing a porcupine.

I grew up in Saskatchewan, I know what animals feel....

Wullu @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 am

Well I guess I best watch the show now....recorded it at the 1 am timing....hell folks Vegas with Nikki Cox was on at the same time :wink:

BartSimpson @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:14 am

Baby seal burgers...mmmmmm.....tasty!!!!

Ripcat @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:22 am

If enough Americans boycott Canadian seafood will that mean I can get a better deal on seafood at my grocery store and the local fish and chip spot?

Bodah @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:26 am

I saw Paul McCartney vs Danny Williams on CNN last night on the issue.

Dont fuck with a newfie is all I have to say... go Danny go, he made them look like self-righteous, grand standing, ill-informed , sensationalizing, photo-op celeberties.

-Mario- @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:44 am

Bodah Bodah:

Dont fuck with a newfie is all I have to say... go Danny go, he made them look like self-righteous, grand standing, ill-informed , sensationalizing, photo-op celeberties.

I wish I would have seen that.... :D

Wullu @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:26 am

Bodah Bodah:

Danny did have to make em look like that...that is what they are :wink:

Me thinks Paul took one too many acid trips. I realize that they are both islands but when you are sitting in PEI you should probably realize that you are not in Newfoundland. At times Danny just looked completely incredulous at some of their statements.

Did anyone else that watched it truely want to take miss Mills and dunk her head in a bucket of cold water just to wipe that holier than thou smirk off her face?

Ruxpercnd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:16 am

A little video: Heather Mills, McCartney goes toe to toe with a Canadian government official over the practice of seal hunting (March 3):
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/click ... friday.cnn

Transcript of the Larry King show with Paul, Heather and Danny:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.01.html

VitaminC @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:33 am

Wullu Wullu:
Bodah Bodah:

Danny did have to make em look like that...that is what they are :wink:

Me thinks Paul took one too many acid trips. I realize that they are both islands but when you are sitting in PEI you should probably realize that you are not in Newfoundland. At times Danny just looked completely incredulous at some of their statements.

Did anyone else that watched it truely want to take miss Mills and dunk her head in a bucket of cold water just to wipe that holier than thou smirk off her face?

I actually felt sorry for Paul for being married to such a loud mouthed nagging dumb little girl.....

She did most of the talking.......I was starting to think he just came along to get laid and it is all her idea.

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next