Canada Kicks Ass
CKA ogame.org Alliance

Previous  1 ... 30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next

Canadaka @ Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:55 am

I am still playing, but since i'm on the road I only login every couple days to spend recources.

bootlegga @ Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:03 am

camerontech camerontech:
yo Brasco, stop raiding my fucken planets. I'm building up a fleet and the second its ready and you attack me again im going to dedicate my entire game to fucking you up.

I thought we went over this before

Why aren't you in the CKA alliance? You should rejoin! The alliance has fewer members, but is a lot stronger. We have, on average, 36k points.

camerontech @ Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:38 pm

I tried, twice! no one accepts me :(

Scape @ Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:15 am

U14, just started.

bootlegga @ Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:33 pm

camerontech camerontech:
I tried, twice! no one accepts me :(

PM Trev (here or ingame), he should be able to fix that.

Streaker @ Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:35 pm

I got in, no problem.

bootlegga @ Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:51 pm

Be sure to sign up for the GalaxyTool if you're not already. It has tons of data in it.

http://clan.canadaka.ca/galaxy/

Streaker @ Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:50 pm

So far my membership in the GalaxyTool thing hasn't been activated. Looking forward to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A dumb question: How the *#&$*@&^%% hell do I get my messages? Every time I log in I'm told that I got a new message but I can't seem to access them.

bootlegga @ Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:04 pm

Messages are found in the message folder. Simnply click the Messages tab on the right hand side to see them. If you are playing a free account (like most of us), messages are only kept for 24 hours, so sometimes they are deleted before you can read them (if you don't log in everyday).

You also don't get a message that your GalaxyTool account is activated, it just is. Try every couple of days and I'm sure it'll work soon.

Streaker @ Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:14 pm

Got it. Thanks for the pointers, boots. :)

Scape @ Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:12 pm

Username or password was wrong or your account is not activated yet.

bootlegga @ Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:33 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
bootlegga bootlegga:
Who's still playing Ogame and in what universes? I'm in 14 and 31 still.

I'm retired from 14. Probably retiring from 30. Only going to play 31 where I'm doing quite well and play under the username High Voltage.

If you aren't going to play your account, maybe you could offer it to Bossdog or someone lower ranked in the alliance. I'd hate to lose all those points/planets/fleet...

CapeApe @ Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:46 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
Ripcat Ripcat:
bootlegga bootlegga:
Who's still playing Ogame and in what universes? I'm in 14 and 31 still.

I'm retired from 14. Probably retiring from 30. Only going to play 31 where I'm doing quite well and play under the username High Voltage.

If you aren't going to play your account, maybe you could offer it to Bossdog or someone lower ranked in the alliance. I'd hate to lose all those points/planets/fleet...

Im looking for a new home since I think my account may have been axed

Donny_Brasco @ Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:04 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
Be sure to sign up for the GalaxyTool if you're not already. It has tons of data in it.

http://clan.canadaka.ca/galaxy/

I signed up, the activation was in my junk email.

Now I have to wait for admin to activate it. :roll:

bootlegga @ Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:12 am

Anyone want to hit some huge inactives near 1:200 in Uni 14? They have a lot of defences, but if we send in IPMs, we should be able to knock out his ABMs and defences.

Previous  1 ... 30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next