CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:39 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:

ROTFL

-J.

DrCaleb @ Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:02 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Get a new pharmacy.

There are some smaller pharmacies, but the two main choices are either Rexall or Shopper's Drug Mart. Because SDM has so many locations, I usually go to them for these kind of things. Even though I have one across the highway, finding a location that has what I need is not always easy.

-J.

I dropped SDM. I dealt with the same small pharmacy until they got bought by SDM. So I dealt with SDM. Having to call my order in 2 days ahead of time, go in early on Saturday morning, and still having to wait 20 minutes to pick up was finally the last straw of the long list of how badly they treated me.

Where I moved, there is a Rexall down the street. I can walk in when they open Saturday, ask the pharmacist for a refill, and get it usually in 10 minutes. One day I opted for the flu shot because I needed one and no one else was around, and they gave it to me right there. No line. No paperwork. And I had my prescription before they actually gave me the shot. They had all my information, so they just recorded my flu shot using that.

The difference is massive. SDM has one person on to answer phones, get orders and take cash, and book appointments. They are off their head. Rexall has 3 people on from store opening. That makes a huge difference in customer service.

raydan @ Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:12 pm

I order my refills online and pick them up the next day.

housewife @ Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:18 pm

My pharmacy fills my refills on a schedule based on how much they gave me. I go in when I’m getting low and it’s ready…. If I screw up they phone me to remind me!!

housewife @ Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:16 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nd-omicron

Well fuck!!! Yeah I know wrong thread but what else is there to say

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:46 am

Watch less news, and you'll feel better :)

-J.

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:47 am

housewife housewife:
My pharmacy fills my refills on a schedule based on how much they gave me. I go in when I’m getting low and it’s ready…. If I screw up they phone me to remind me!!

SDM signed me up for this, without asking me. It pissed me off. Because signing up means you agree to the privacy policy of Loblaws (which owns SDM), and I do not consent to that. I also take exception to them billing me for things without asking. Mostly because some of my prescriptions are not regular, they vary depending on how much I use. And I f*king hate text messages. I went for years with a company phone that would chirp every couple seconds with a message from the computers I monitor, 99.9% or which were useless. Now every time my phone chirps, I want to smash it against the corner of my desk.

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:00 am

Cargill meat plant seeing at least 45 new cases of COVID-19: union

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:02 am

Ready or not, a new debate about the future of health care has begun

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:03 am

How the American health system is holding up compared with ours

housewife @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:11 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
housewife housewife:

SDM signed me up for this, without asking me. It pissed me off. Because signing up means you agree to the privacy policy of Loblaws (which owns SDM), and I do not consent to that. I also take exception to them billing me for things without asking. Mostly because some of my prescriptions are not regular, they vary depending on how much I use. And I f*king hate text messages. I went for years with a company phone that would chirp every couple seconds with a message from the computers I monitor, 99.9% or which were useless. Now every time my phone chirps, I want to smash it against the corner of my desk.

It’s a small pharmacy and I get called by actual people. Oh and all my prescriptions are daily.

housewife @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:44 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Watch less news, and you'll feel better :)

-J.

Did you read the article? Watching less news won’t make me feel better. I do try and skip some articles yesterday I read a few of the ones I try to skip. Like the married US deputies who both committed suicide leaving a baby behind. Or the teacher who took her son to covid testing centre in the trunk to limit her exposure!

Unlike you I don’t go to work so my big adult conversations aren’t happening. I miss talking to my friends I even miss the self righteous bitch who took stitch and bitch to a new level comparing everyone with her life. It’s only takes a couple of times to realize a martyr and a victim! She’s also mean and selfish. I’m now trying to get things done while also trying to help with online learning. This requires mental gymnastics as I wade through the minefield. I have to pick my battles with conflicting info and a baby momma that’s about as helpful as a train derailment!! Not too mention other problems happening. I trying to keep a friend on this side of depression and marriage problems. My hole life is a fucken minefield!! No one is doing well whether I read an article or not isn’t going to make me feel better at all!! I already know that people suck and that they aren’t going to work together cooperatively to get the world vaccinated. Even if it was doable in a timely manner some dick would stop it cause reasons!!

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:38 am

^^^

R=UP

Life is chaos. Going through it ignorant changes nothing, except you get ambushed more often by things you didn't see coming.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:19 am

I'm not ignorant. I know what is happening in the outside world, and I do read snippets from time to time. I stay away from most news, as I have enough to deal with as it is, and don't need any extra stress on my shoulders when there is already more than enough sitting there.

A lot of the reason why so many people are the way they are right now is because they keep themselves glued to a TV screen and news channel. My parents are like this right now, going out of there way to tell me every new development about the pandemic when I have already mentioned on multiple occasions that I don't need to know.

I'm trying to navigate this world pretty much alone on a daily basis, and have enough issues going on to keep me busy without having to deal with everything else. Why in the world do I want to stress myself over a virus when I'm trying to keep bills paid, food on my table, and heat in my dwelling?

-J.

Previous  1 ... 470  471  472  473  474  475  476 ... 533  Next