Canada Kicks Ass
A little problem with your forum Trev.

Previous  1 ... 146  147  148  149  150  151  152 ... 171  Next

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:52 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I just added a story to the front page, and it is not appearing 10 minutes later. We might be at peak disk space. :(

Or the CKA IT Department finally implemented the Automatically Censor Dr. Caleb module!

Good job guys! R=UP

llama66 @ Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:29 pm

#MLAGA

JaredMilne @ Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:55 am

Is anybody else having trouble entering the Canadian Politics forum?

I want to post my latest article there, but I get the following:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Error writing file 'C:\Windows\SERVIC~2\NETWOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\MYBE0E.tmp' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) [3]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:16 am

JaredMilne JaredMilne:
Is anybody else having trouble entering the Canadian Politics forum?

I want to post my latest article there, but I get the following:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Error writing file 'C:\Windows\SERVIC~2\NETWOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\MYBE0E.tmp' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) [3]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

I get that error when I try to enter the Entertainment category but apparently other people can get in there because I see new threads.

But just checked. I get the same error in the Canadian Politics forum. So it's not just you.

It's interesting though...seems like you can get into the sub forums.

herbie @ Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:57 pm

A few clues to why there are problems:

MySQL Version 4.0: production release March 2003
Urrent stable release‎: ‎8.0.18 / 14 October 2019

phpBB 2 was released on April 4, 2002

Errcode: 28 - No space left on device

biggest clue: C:\Windows....

Thanos @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Got the Internal Error 500 today for a while. Couldn't access the forum until just now.

Martin15 @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:54 pm

13 hours down

raydan @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:42 pm

I blame the Llama. :evil:

Strutz @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:47 pm

I'm actually surprised that the site is back up so quickly though I'm not sure what time yesterday(?) it went down.

The same problems still exist though from my perspective as much of the mod access is still coming up with a "General Error" page with a bunch of error codes.

I also just tried to upload a jpg image that came up as an invalid file.

Thanos @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:07 pm

Still works fine with img links to Imgur or the other hosting sites. Apparently it's the internal CKA uploading that's fooked.

herbie @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:06 pm

[img]linktoimage[/img] takes up fuck all space.
A photo takes several MB, this site is ONE server, not a whole building full like Facebook.

Thanos @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:18 pm

In other words, like I said, it's overwhelmed and basically fooked. I got overwhelmed yesterday I had to lie down and stare at the walls because I was so fooked up.

raydan @ Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:23 pm

herbie herbie:
[img]linktoimage[/img] takes up fuck all space.
A photo takes several MB, this site is ONE server, not a whole building full like Facebook.

Using the image tag takes almost no space... but downloading an image to the server is a big problem.

That's why nobody's having problems with [img] but downloading an image is close to impossible.

herbie @ Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:23 am

Plug in a 5TB external ($99 @ BestBuy on Black Friday!), format it and create a directory "uploads". Plug it in.
Copy site/images/avatars/upload to it
Change target of c:/site/images/avatars/upload to d:/uploads

Would it work?

herbie @ Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:31 am

I, Budgetman, considering the number of current users glancing towards my new Xmas Raspberry Pi4 kit and stack of 2.5" recovered drives...

Previous  1 ... 146  147  148  149  150  151  152 ... 171  Next